Family Medical Psychiatry
Beginning March 1, all appointments are telehealth virtual
DOWNLOAD Google Meet to your computer or smartphone https://g.co/duo so we can call you at the time of visit.
To protect confidentiality, email is only for established patients and for non-clinical information such as appointment request and changes.
Timothy A Rogge MD
direct line 425-647-1774
Office line 425-647-1225
Elizabeth L Rogge MS ARNP
email email@example.com until March 15
firstname.lastname@example.org after March 15, 2023
Electronic communication of prescription information and refill authorization included in Schedules 2- 5 must be electronically communicated to a pharmacy of the patient’s choice.
Submit the following: Pharmacy name and address.
For controlled substance refill, for up to 3 months ( maximum) will be authorized during your appointment.
Every 3 months interval renewal appointments is still strictly required before refill is authorized for all medications.
Psychiatric Care Services
Diagnostic Evaluation for Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Elizabeth Rogge only)
NO SHOW $100
Late cancel $75 *
* Unique circumstance discuss with your provider
OLDER than 6 months balance. Required to sign up to “auto” bill for regular minimum payment. Provide your credit card information.
Medical Records Request
We share treatment summary with other providers you are currently in treatment with.
Please fax requests to 425- 861- 1085
For other requests, we require:
1. Prepaid fee equivalent to our usual and customary fee for the number of hours spent in fulfilling the request.
2. Subject to our availability in fulfilling your request. Our priority is patient care.
1. We do not do forensic, disability, or life insurance evaluation.
2. Filling out forms. Accomodation forms, advocacy letter, and disability forms are only available to patients already in active ongoing treatment. Active ongoing treatment means your provider have current clinical information to support the disability or accomodation. This process takes place during a separate office visit. If more documents are requested in addition to filling out forms, fee is required prior to sending additional documents.
3. Confidentiality. Family members are encouraged to be involved in your care only if you give written consent and with you present during the appointment,
4. Coordination of Care. We believe in team aprroach to healthcare. We will fax your healthcare notes or treatment summary to your other providers at no charge.
5. RELEASE OF PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION
Forensic ( legal) and commercial insurance companies such as life, liability, and disability are not part of your healthcare team. You are protected by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
It is our policy not release your personal health information to non-healthcare entities without permission directly from you, even if request is accompanied by signed release. If we agree to provide records, the requesting entity will be charged for records at a rate comparable to attorney fees.